- 2 Posts
- 01-06-2014, 09:30 AM #2
- 01-06-2014, 07:16 PM #4
- 01-06-2014, 09:15 PM #5
Re: New to Tablets...Plz Help w/Storage Issue
Welcome to Android Central! Is the issue affecting the tablet adversely at all? Are you getting low memory errors, or did you just notice this incidentally? If you're not having any issues, and you have a lot of data on your tablet, I'd be inclined to leave it alone unless or until you do start getting warning or error messages. If the device is pretty new, without much data on it, then I agree with Golfdriver97, a factory data reset might help.
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- 01-06-2014, 10:47 PM #6
- By drowcon in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 8Last Post: 11-27-2014, 04:15 PM
- By corki2 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 4Last Post: 09-13-2013, 06:38 AM
- By RavenSword in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 3Last Post: 03-21-2013, 01:59 PM
- By ljredeye in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 03-21-2013, 01:22 PM
- By Sara505Sings in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 03-21-2013, 01:07 PM