- 01-06-2014, 08:29 AM #2
- 1,767 Posts
From what I found Googling the issue it seems to be a restricted WiFi protocol. Not sure if, as with my place of employment, the WiFi connection you are using has banned or barred some sites or actions, or the connection is so slow that it times out before the action is complete? Either way it sounds like downloading from another location should fix this issue.
- 01-06-2014, 04:16 PM #3
Try logging out then log back in to the Google account via the phone and see if that fixes the issue. Otherwise, download from another wifi connection or via mobile data if possible.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
- By Gary Medley in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2014, 09:47 PM
- By Delta122 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 6Last Post: 01-06-2014, 09:05 AM
- By nexus776 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 01-06-2014, 06:57 AM
- By ONLYuseBB10 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-02-2014, 08:01 PM
- By yamichi in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 01-02-2014, 04:12 PM