Anyone use the Dish Anywhere app?
I've been trying to figure out if there's a way to do this. I've transferred a show from my Hopper to my phone & tablet and was trying to figure out if there's a way to then get it off of my device and on to my computer. I went through all the folders looking to see if it actually downloaded a file, but from what I could find it doesn't. Anyone have any input as to whether it can be transferred off or not?
- 01-10-2014, 12:57 PM #3
Re: Anyone use the Dish Anywhere app?
I don't have or use Dish. But it sounds like you want to move a file from the device to your computer, which is a file (show) that is provided by Dish. My guess is that you can't. The file is probably saved somewhere in the App for you to retrieve and not on the SD Card or internal storage of the phone. Short answer is no, you can't.
- 11-30-2014, 07:36 PM #5
- By effreyj in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 28Last Post: 03-09-2014, 09:03 AM
- By D1russian in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 02-02-2014, 12:16 PM
- By JeffDenver in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 01-10-2014, 12:43 AM
- By Greekguyrob in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 01-07-2014, 02:02 PM
- By steveakuk in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 7-inchReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2014, 11:00 AM