Stuck on bootloop and cwm just restarts the phone :( Please help me

jason6677

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I downloaded Ditto Note 3 for my note 2, and i flashed it. It didn't work so whatever. After reading on the thread a little longer, it said i needed to flash a kernel. So after flashing ditto note 3 and the kernel i rebooted my phone to see that it was stuck on the Note 2 logo. I thought it was all fine until i booted into recovery mode to find that cwm would make my phone restart. I have backups of cm11 and stock touchwiz, can i flash them with odin?(im sorry if this is a stupid assumption, i started roms yesterday). Can I go into my storage and take them out? Well, I'm beginning to give up because i spent a whole two hours trying to do this now. So basically, my phone is bootlooping and cwm isnt working. Please help, somebody.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
You can't flash the backups with Odin. You'll have to use recovery to restore those files. What you can do is try and flash a working Kernel with Odin (it should have cwm as well) and boot to recovery. Try and restore the backup that way and see what if you can get back up and running.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

jason6677

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I flashed twrp and the only rom i had was ditto so i gave it a go. AND IT ACTUALLY WORKED. Wow and I thought i lost my phone, guess i learned my lesson not to install wrong device roms again

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheOzarks