- 8 Posts
Stuck on bootloop and cwm just restarts the phone :( Please help me
I downloaded Ditto Note 3 for my note 2, and i flashed it. It didn't work so whatever. After reading on the thread a little longer, it said i needed to flash a kernel. So after flashing ditto note 3 and the kernel i rebooted my phone to see that it was stuck on the Note 2 logo. I thought it was all fine until i booted into recovery mode to find that cwm would make my phone restart. I have backups of cm11 and stock touchwiz, can i flash them with odin?(im sorry if this is a stupid assumption, i started roms yesterday). Can I go into my storage and take them out? Well, I'm beginning to give up because i spent a whole two hours trying to do this now. So basically, my phone is bootlooping and cwm isnt working. Please help, somebody.
- 01-07-2014, 09:32 PM #2
Re: Stuck on bootloop and cwm just restarts the phone :( Please help me
You can't flash the backups with Odin. You'll have to use recovery to restore those files. What you can do is try and flash a working Kernel with Odin (it should have cwm as well) and boot to recovery. Try and restore the backup that way and see what if you can get back up and running.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- By Masheen in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 10Last Post: 01-15-2014, 01:47 PM
- By Worlds2See in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 26Last Post: 01-11-2014, 06:37 PM
- By Scott7217 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 8Last Post: 01-10-2014, 10:11 PM
- By jdbii in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 01-07-2014, 09:05 PM
- By ChengYeng L in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2014, 08:28 PM