- 2 Posts
S-Pen Gestures & Texting, Etc.
Please forgive me if this has been answered, but I was unable to find a specific answer to my problem.
I received the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for Xmas; it worked flawlessly & I am in love with it, but ended up with a dead pixel in the front facing camera sensor. Yesterday, I returned it to the ATT store & they replaced it not with a new phone, but with a body. (They took my S-Pen from the old phone and put it with this new one because their "bodies" don't come with those); same for the battery. Excellent; no big deal.
When I got home & went to reply to a text message using my S-Pen (which was the PRIME selling feature for me, as a 6-year iPhone user previously), I noticed that the line-through gesture that erased a misspelled word on my FIRST Note 3 is NOT working on this one (i.e, draw a line from right to left through the misspelled word & the word erases). I've been through all of the settings & can't find a single thing that looks like it would enable/disable that specific gesture. I'm hoping this is simply a hidden setting somewhere that I can access/change. All of the web searching I've done simply covers how to use the S-Pen & all of the S-features that go with it.
All of my apps are up to date, as is the phone software itself. Thanks in advance for your help with this incredibly frustrating issue I'm having.
- 01-08-2014, 09:04 AM #2
- By rtriche in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 15Last Post: 08-23-2014, 09:36 AM
- By techie5 in forum LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 01-08-2014, 04:12 PM
- By bluegrizzlies1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 01-07-2014, 11:27 AM
- By GeekyGoogleGirl in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2014, 01:27 AM
- By wontws in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 01-06-2014, 01:04 AM