Calendars - aaaargh!
Just when I thought I had it figured out.....After many trials and errors, I have ascertained that it is the iCloud calendar that should show up on all devices (Macbook, iPad, and android phone), or at least, that is what I thought. I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 phone, and it is not showing entries that I have on my iCloud calendar. Under Preferences/Calendars, I see Gmail calendars, Samsung calendars, "My Calendar" .... are any of these the iCloud calendar, or, is there an option to add the iCloud calendar?
I am just trying to have the same info on all my devices' calendars....
Thanks for any help.
- 01-08-2014, 11:24 AM #2
Re: Calendars - aaaargh!
Apple does not play well with Android. If you can, try seeing if you can transfer your events to Gmail. That will sync to Android.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 01-08-2014, 11:39 AM #3
- By Sam12Ash in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2014, 05:54 AM
- By alibumaye in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 01-09-2014, 11:33 AM
- By WATYF in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2014, 12:06 PM
- By Shanicenicolle in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2014, 10:24 AM
- By Sam12Ash in forum Moto XReplies: 0Last Post: 01-06-2014, 10:15 PM