Calendars - aaaargh!
Just when I thought I had it figured out.....After many trials and errors, I have ascertained that it is the iCloud calendar that should show up on all devices (Macbook, iPad, and android phone), or at least, that is what I thought. I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 phone, and it is not showing entries that I have on my iCloud calendar. Under Preferences/Calendars, I see Gmail calendars, Samsung calendars, "My Calendar" .... are any of these the iCloud calendar, or, is there an option to add the iCloud calendar?
I am just trying to have the same info on all my devices' calendars....
Thanks for any help.
- 01-08-2014, 11:24 AM #2
- 01-08-2014, 11:39 AM #3
Re: Calendars - aaaargh!
Here's an app that can sync your iCloud calendar with your Android device: SmoothSync for Cloud
If you just want to move all of your iCloud calendar events to Google, you could simply export your iCloud calendar following these steps: https://support.atu.edu/link/portal/...Cloud-calendar. Then follow the instructions on this support page on how to import iCalendar files to Google Calendar: https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37118?hl=en.
- By Sam12Ash in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2014, 05:54 AM
- By alibumaye in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 01-09-2014, 11:33 AM
- By WATYF in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2014, 12:06 PM
- By Shanicenicolle in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2014, 10:24 AM
- By Sam12Ash in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 01-06-2014, 10:15 PM