- 2 Posts
LG E460 aka l5 II touch screen
i breaked my touch screen so i bought a new digitizer from ebay and replaced it . Now i have a problem with touch screen accuracy. Is there any way to calibrate my screen ? There seems to be no working app for LG e460 . Also proximity sensor does not work properly.
- 01-09-2014, 12:09 AM #2
- 1,248 Posts
- AreaROM 3.0 or CM7.0.1
Re: LG E460 aka l5 II touch screen
1) No. You "calibrate" the touchscreen by placing it precisely where it's supposed to be.
2) The proximity detector is right where you were working. Either you broke it or you tore a wire off.
It's usually cheaper to pay someone with experience to fix your phone than to do it yourself - because you end up paying that person to fix what you broke.
- By bambulko in forum ASUS Fonepad 7Replies: 4Last Post: 03-10-2014, 07:01 AM
- By otwok in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 17Last Post: 01-11-2014, 08:47 AM
- By bgoldenberg94 in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 6Last Post: 01-09-2014, 03:37 PM
- By bgoldenberg94 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 01-09-2014, 09:06 AM
- By crankyyankee in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2014, 02:37 PM