HELP URGENT LG G2 Stuck IN TWRP, Not Showing In ADB Devices

jbadz3

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site

**EDIT: This has been fixed by installing ADB drivers for my device

Hi,

I'm using a rooted LG G2. I tried flashing the newest version of the Paranoid Android Beta, but I accidentally deleted all old versions from my device. The ROM failed to flash for some reason, and now my device goes into TWRP every time I try to reboot because I have no other roms to flash. I tried sideloading the working version of the ROM, but when I search for ADB devices in command prompt, my device doesn't come up. When I go into Hardware and Devices on my computer, my G2 shows with an exclamation mark next to it that says the drivers are installed. I tried everything I could to get the drivers, but nothing is working. I urgently need this fixed.

Thanks so much in advance.

Last edited:

brownbullet

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
Hi there I am having the same problem. I did some software update and it just boots into TWRP now. This is confusing stuff. Can't get the device to display in command prompt either. We need to find a fix for this asap.

ekb55

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Same issue here. I just purchased the phone and did not know it had been rooted. Is there a remote service that can turn the phone back to stock Sprint software? Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance