- 8 Posts
HELP URGENT LG G2 Stuck IN TWRP, Not Showing In ADB Devices
**EDIT: This has been fixed by installing ADB drivers for my device
I'm using a rooted LG G2. I tried flashing the newest version of the Paranoid Android Beta, but I accidentally deleted all old versions from my device. The ROM failed to flash for some reason, and now my device goes into TWRP every time I try to reboot because I have no other roms to flash. I tried sideloading the working version of the ROM, but when I search for ADB devices in command prompt, my device doesn't come up. When I go into Hardware and Devices on my computer, my G2 shows with an exclamation mark next to it that says the drivers are installed. I tried everything I could to get the drivers, but nothing is working. I urgently need this fixed.
Thanks so much in advance.
Last edited by jbadz3; 01-08-2014 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Resolved
- 01-18-2014, 05:01 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: HELP URGENT LG G2 Stuck IN TWRP, Not Showing In ADB Devices
Hi there I am having the same problem. I did some software update and it just boots into TWRP now. This is confusing stuff. Can't get the device to display in command prompt either. We need to find a fix for this asap.
- 01-21-2014, 07:25 AM #3
- By Paul627g in forum T-MobileReplies: 10Last Post: 02-26-2014, 09:22 AM
- By adanick2 in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 02-24-2014, 12:52 AM
- By ezridermn in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 01-11-2014, 10:08 AM
- By HennessyHemp in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-08-2014, 10:19 PM
- By garron14 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 01-08-2014, 03:18 PM