Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By B. Diddy
  • 1 Post By Rukbat
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How to delete Alcatel One Touch Fierce Homepages? ASAP!

How do i delete pages on Alcatel One Touch Fierce. It's so frustrating to have like four home pages being blank when i'm only using one and all of the other home page helping out forums i looked at our outdated pretty much so i need help. Anyone got any ideas on how to rid of them, i already tried pinching the screen to the center and nothing happened. Also with the homepages being blank it makes my wallpaper look ugly.

Default Re: How to delete Alcatel One Touch Fierce Homepages? ASAP!

Welcome to Android Central! You can't delete blank homescreens with stock Android. Certain Android overlays or "skins" that manufacturers add on will allow you to do this--I'm not sure if Alcatel is one of them. You could always install an alternative launcher like Nova Launcher (if you have Android 4.0 or above) or ADW Launcher, which should allow you to edit the number of homescreens. An alternative launcher is essentially a new user interface for your phone. Some like Nova look pretty much like stock Android, with the ability to tweak the appearance in helpful ways. Others are more radical. You can always switch back to the original launcher app.
    Golfdriver97 likes this.

Global Posts
    4,368 Global Posts
    ROM
    X-Note7.0.1

Default Re: How to delete Alcatel One Touch Fierce Homepages? ASAP!

Speaking of launchers, I downloaded Aviate last night. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...l.aviate&hl=en (Request an invite from them if it looks interesting.)

It's too far from anything Android to just run and use, like most other launchers, but some people like the Mobile Windows UI, and this sort of reminds me of that in a way. It's not tiles, but it's not Android either. Definitely not what we're used to in Android.
    Golfdriver97 likes this.