Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Golfdriver97
  • 1 Post By B. Diddy
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default battery problem (samsung galaxy grand quattro)

When i charge my phone and get it fully charged (shows fully charged and ask to disconnect the charger in notification bar) and when i disconnect the charger it gently get discharged by 1-3 persent. No usage nothing .. please help me to get rid of this issue i am ussing samsung galaxy grand quattro 4.1.2 (jelly-been)

Global Posts
    22,120 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: battery problem (samsung galaxy grand quattro)

Quote Originally Posted by 786chatur View Post
    When i charge my phone and get it fully charged (shows fully charged and ask to disconnect the charger in notification bar) and when i disconnect the charger it gently get discharged by 1-3 persent. No usage nothing .. please help me to get rid of this issue i am ussing samsung galaxy grand quattro 4.1.2 (jelly-been)
    I would suggest rebooting into recovery and clearing cache. I looked up your device and this should work: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
    Use the method for the S3 if you have a physical home button.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
    B. Diddy likes this.

Default Re: battery problem (samsung galaxy grand quattro)

Welcome to Android Central! Having the battery drop by a percent immediately after removing the charger isn't unusual--I see that on my Razr Maxx all the time. An immediate 2-3% drop is a little more unusual, but what's more important is the overall battery performance. Are you still getting reasonable battery life? How old is the battery? Have you tried a replacement battery?

Wiping the system cache partition as suggested above is always a good thing to try as well.
    Golfdriver97 likes this.