battery problem (samsung galaxy grand quattro)

786chatur

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
When i charge my phone and get it fully charged (shows fully charged and ask to disconnect the charger in notification bar) and when i disconnect the charger it gently get discharged by 1-3 persent. No usage nothing .. please help me to get rid of this issue i am ussing samsung galaxy grand quattro 4.1.2 (jelly-been)

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
When i charge my phone and get it fully charged (shows fully charged and ask to disconnect the charger in notification bar) and when i disconnect the charger it gently get discharged by 1-3 persent. No usage nothing .. please help me to get rid of this issue i am ussing samsung galaxy grand quattro 4.1.2 (jelly-been)

I would suggest rebooting into recovery and clearing cache. I looked up your device and this should work: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...ing-into-recovery-mode-galaxy-s2-s3-tab2.html
Use the method for the S3 if you have a physical home button.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Having the battery drop by a percent immediately after removing the charger isn't unusual--I see that on my Razr Maxx all the time. An immediate 2-3% drop is a little more unusual, but what's more important is the overall battery performance. Are you still getting reasonable battery life? How old is the battery? Have you tried a replacement battery?

Wiping the system cache partition as suggested above is always a good thing to try as well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khalio1234