- 1 Posts
Switch From iPhone to Nexus 5, Now My Some of My Texts Are Unreceived.
Hi Andriod Community,
I read that many people in my situation can't text/ receive messages with iphone because of the tricky iMessage.
But my friend's iphone 4s cannot receive 20-50% of my texts, could it be a network issue? (I am with Wind Canada)
My old Iphone 4s' mother board was dead so ofcourse I did not turn off iMessage.
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-10-2014 at 01:42 AM.
- 01-09-2014, 11:10 PM #2
- 01-10-2014, 01:21 AM #3
Re: Switch From Iphone to Nexus 5, Now My Some of My Texts Are Unreceived.
It's most likely an iMessage conflict. Try your carrier to see if they can temporarily put an iPhone on your number so you can remove your phone from iMessage.
- 01-10-2014, 12:20 PM #4
- By Tictyler in forum Connected AccessoriesReplies: 7Last Post: 02-13-2014, 02:47 AM
- By daniel178 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 01-14-2014, 10:49 AM
- By Gbuch in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 01-11-2014, 10:05 AM
- By n0obpr0 in forum Moto XReplies: 6Last Post: 01-10-2014, 04:45 PM
- By Jakob_8 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 01-09-2014, 09:43 PM