- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
PLEASE HELP?! How to unlock Galaxy Note 2
I changed my passcode last night and can't remember what it is!!! I called Verizon they said after so many failed attempts it will prompt me for my email info. GREAT, but I'm at 150 failed attempts and it hasn't prompted me yet :-(
- 01-10-2014, 11:34 AM #2
- 01-10-2014, 11:11 PM #3
Re: PLEASE HELP?! How to unlock Galaxy Note 2
If you have USB debugging enabled, you can use adb to delete the lock files. There are instructions all over the web. If not, VDub's advice is probably best. Be sure to tell them that you DON'T want the factory reset "fix". That's the fastest way to do it - if everything on the phone is backed up, or you don't care if you lose data. Boot into recovery and factory reset.
You can also try to boot into download mode, then hit volume down to cancel, and see if it boots into a normal homescreen.
- By aseke in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 01-06-2014, 10:31 PM
- By daniel_dh in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 5Last Post: 01-04-2014, 05:31 PM
- By mcruz78x in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-04-2014, 02:48 PM
- By Raidah Kabir in forum HTC One M7Replies: 7Last Post: 01-04-2014, 09:35 AM
- By Paul Walker5 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-04-2014, 02:31 AM