- 9 Posts
how to activate the russian and Turkish keyboards
to my galaxy s3 , i first installed free turkish and russian keyboards but i didnt see how to switch to that
then i installed swiftkey keyboard for $3.99 from google play store and still didnt see any difference on my keyboard. how can i activate these keyboards and switch back to english when i want?
- Best AnswerJan 11 2014 | 12:41 pm EST
Welcome to Android Central! Go to Settings>Language & Input, tap Default under "Keyboard & Input Methods," and select the proper keyboard there.
- 01-11-2014, 12:41 PM #2
- By FBA in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 16Last Post: 10-08-2014, 02:24 AM
- By ReuvenNY in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 8Last Post: 03-01-2014, 11:36 AM
- By BradJohnson in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 01-12-2014, 10:58 PM
- By markw10 in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-11-2014, 03:19 AM
- By 5L Mustang in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-11-2014, 02:40 AM