need help accessing in- app store

monu13

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
hi ,
i own a samsung galaxy s4 gti 9500 (octa core international version) with android 4.2.2 .
i have been playing real racing 3 and recently downloaded plants vs zombies 2.both of these are freemium games that are free to play but have in-app purchases.
The problem i am facing is trying to connect to the store in these two games. when i try accessing the in-app store in plants vs zombies 2 i get an error saying ?Error : Service Unavailable
Either you?re not connected to the internet, or there are issues connecting to the application store?,this happens although i am connected to the wifi and can access internet normally.
i get a similar error when i try accessing the in-app store in real racing 3.when i first encountered this problem in real racing 3 thought this was a isolated game issue,but now i am having the same problem in two games.could there be an issue with my play store settings?.please note that other than this issue both games run fine with no problems.
i would really appreciate some help here.

aseke

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
I think it is sign up problem with your game account. if you have more than one device in same google account select device first from your pc.

monu13

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
i have figured out the problem.the problem was that i was trying to access the store from a country that does not support the app store.

naveen Cj

Feb 17, 2016
Visit site
I too hav the same problem. Downloaded real racing 3 apk. V4.0.5 and sd data for 1.7gb separately.. Everything was fine.. Again it asked fo some update.. I too gave.. It again downloaded 150mb of sd data again.. Also at this point i signed in to play games and facebook.. To get gold.. Then when i accessed store the game freezez and shuts down..!! Helpp

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy