Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default need help accessing in- app store

hi ,
    i own a samsung galaxy s4 gti 9500 (octa core international version) with android 4.2.2 .
    i have been playing real racing 3 and recently downloaded plants vs zombies 2.both of these are freemium games that are free to play but have in-app purchases.
    The problem i am facing is trying to connect to the store in these two games. when i try accessing the in-app store in plants vs zombies 2 i get an error saying “Error : Service Unavailable
    Either you’re not connected to the internet, or there are issues connecting to the application store”,this happens although i am connected to the wifi and can access internet normally.
    i get a similar error when i try accessing the in-app store in real racing 3.when i first encountered this problem in real racing 3 thought this was a isolated game issue,but now i am having the same problem in two games.could there be an issue with my play store settings?.please note that other than this issue both games run fine with no problems.
    i would really appreciate some help here.

Default Re: need help accessing in- app store

I think it is sign up problem with your game account. if you have more than one device in same google account select device first from your pc.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: need help accessing in- app store

i have figured out the problem.the problem was that i was trying to access the store from a country that does not support the app store.