xperia z1 hard brick

iraklis1

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
I download from google play a programm called AParted to format my SD card. I run the programm, SD card is not formated but instead I think the telephone is formated itself. Now is completely hard bricked, no flash at all, no charging, not hard reset and the most important the computer does not recognized it. When I plugged it with the USB caple, I received the message "unknown USB device". If I manage my computer to recognize the telephone, I can do something by myself using the flash tool. Please help me.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I download from google play a programm called AParted to format my SD card. I run the programm, SD card is not formated but instead I think the telephone is formated itself. Now is completely hard bricked, no flash at all, no charging, not hard reset and the most important the computer does not recognized it. When I plugged it with the USB caple, I received the message "unknown USB device". If I manage my computer to recognize the telephone, I can do something by myself using the flash tool. Please help me.

Is there anyway the flash tool can reflash a stock ROM? Might you be able to find it and download it off the internet?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
No the flash tool not recognize my z1.If my phone can go to the flash mode dont be hard brick :)

Unfortunately I am not familiar with Sony devices. The only other thing I can suggest is try update the PC drivers, change USB ports, or try different cables.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

iraklis1

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
O.K. i make litle procress now the flash tool can recognize my z1 but says divace connected with usb debugging of.Still i cant go to flash mode and the telefon is not vibrate with force shutdown

ohhamerr

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
please help me, i have latest version firmware and i root my phone, after installing games i got a lagging, i shutdown my phone, after phone shutdown, i tried to open it back, but can't, no light, no vibration, idon't know to to do, did it hardbrick ? and how to solve this problem ? please help me.

Richard Geier

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
O.K. i make litle procress now the flash tool can recognize my z1 but says divace connected with usb debugging of.Still i cant go to flash mode and the telefon is not vibrate with force shutdown

What do you mean with little process? Please advice, I have the same problem with AParted! My Z1 is totally dead since yesterday

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar