Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default xperia z1 hard brick

    I download from google play a programm called AParted to format my SD card. I run the programm, SD card is not formated but instead I think the telephone is formated itself. Now is completely hard bricked, no flash at all, no charging, not hard reset and the most important the computer does not recognized it. When I plugged it with the USB caple, I received the message "unknown USB device". If I manage my computer to recognize the telephone, I can do something by myself using the flash tool. Please help me.
  2. #2  
    Golfdriver97's Avatar

    Posts
    17,004 Posts
    Global Posts
    17,356 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

    Default Re: xperia z1 hard brick

    Quote Originally Posted by iraklis1 View Post
    I download from google play a programm called AParted to format my SD card. I run the programm, SD card is not formated but instead I think the telephone is formated itself. Now is completely hard bricked, no flash at all, no charging, not hard reset and the most important the computer does not recognized it. When I plugged it with the USB caple, I received the message "unknown USB device". If I manage my computer to recognize the telephone, I can do something by myself using the flash tool. Please help me.
    Is there anyway the flash tool can reflash a stock ROM? Might you be able to find it and download it off the internet?

    Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: xperia z1 hard brick

    No the flash tool not recognize my z1.If my phone can go to the flash mode dont be hard brick
  4. #4  
    Golfdriver97's Avatar

    Posts
    17,004 Posts
    Global Posts
    17,356 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

    Default Re: xperia z1 hard brick

    Quote Originally Posted by iraklis1 View Post
    No the flash tool not recognize my z1.If my phone can go to the flash mode dont be hard brick
    Unfortunately I am not familiar with Sony devices. The only other thing I can suggest is try update the PC drivers, change USB ports, or try different cables.

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

    Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: xperia z1 hard brick

    i do all of that nothing.thanks anyway
  6. #6  
    Golfdriver97's Avatar

    Posts
    17,004 Posts
    Global Posts
    17,356 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

    Default Re: xperia z1 hard brick

    Sorry I couldn't be able to help more.

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

    Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

    Default Re: xperia z1 hard brick

    O.K. i make litle procress now the flash tool can recognize my z1 but says divace connected with usb debugging of.Still i cant go to flash mode and the telefon is not vibrate with force shutdown
  8. #8  

    Default Re: xperia z1 hard brick

    can u tell me how u managed to recognize flashtool now because i have the same problem like urs ,thanks
  9. #9  

    Default Re: xperia z1 hard brick

    please help me, i have latest version firmware and i root my phone, after installing games i got a lagging, i shutdown my phone, after phone shutdown, i tried to open it back, but can't, no light, no vibration, idon't know to to do, did it hardbrick ? and how to solve this problem ? please help me.
  10. #10  

    Default Re: xperia z1 hard brick

    Quote Originally Posted by iraklis1 View Post
    O.K. i make litle procress now the flash tool can recognize my z1 but says divace connected with usb debugging of.Still i cant go to flash mode and the telefon is not vibrate with force shutdown
    What do you mean with little process? Please advice, I have the same problem with AParted! My Z1 is totally dead since yesterday

Similar Threads

  1. xperia z 4.3 update .. whos got it ?
    By tashauphill in forum Sony Xperia Z
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-25-2014, 01:58 PM
  2. WTS: Note 3 Hard Case With holster and Kick Stand
    By CompMan2012 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & Trade
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-14-2014, 10:16 AM
  3. Sony Xperia T not charging with certain USB cables
    By mrinc in forum Sony Xperia TL
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-10-2014, 03:28 PM
  4. Sony Xperia Z Jelly Bean Google Play problem
    By Symon Mailhot in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly Bean
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-10-2014, 06:24 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-09-2014, 10:06 AM

Posting Permissions