Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default xperia z1 hard brick

I download from google play a programm called AParted to format my SD card. I run the programm, SD card is not formated but instead I think the telephone is formated itself. Now is completely hard bricked, no flash at all, no charging, not hard reset and the most important the computer does not recognized it. When I plugged it with the USB caple, I received the message "unknown USB device". If I manage my computer to recognize the telephone, I can do something by myself using the flash tool. Please help me.

Global Posts
    17,356 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: xperia z1 hard brick

Quote Originally Posted by iraklis1 View Post
    I download from google play a programm called AParted to format my SD card. I run the programm, SD card is not formated but instead I think the telephone is formated itself. Now is completely hard bricked, no flash at all, no charging, not hard reset and the most important the computer does not recognized it. When I plugged it with the USB caple, I received the message "unknown USB device". If I manage my computer to recognize the telephone, I can do something by myself using the flash tool. Please help me.
    Is there anyway the flash tool can reflash a stock ROM? Might you be able to find it and download it off the internet?

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

No the flash tool not recognize my z1.If my phone can go to the flash mode dont be hard brick

Global Posts
    17,356 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

No the flash tool not recognize my z1.If my phone can go to the flash mode dont be hard brick
    Unfortunately I am not familiar with Sony devices. The only other thing I can suggest is try update the PC drivers, change USB ports, or try different cables.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

i do all of that nothing.thanks anyway

Global Posts
    17,356 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Sorry I couldn't be able to help more.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Phone Timeline
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

O.K. i make litle procress now the flash tool can recognize my z1 but says divace connected with usb debugging of.Still i cant go to flash mode and the telefon is not vibrate with force shutdown

can u tell me how u managed to recognize flashtool now because i have the same problem like urs ,thanks

please help me, i have latest version firmware and i root my phone, after installing games i got a lagging, i shutdown my phone, after phone shutdown, i tried to open it back, but can't, no light, no vibration, idon't know to to do, did it hardbrick ? and how to solve this problem ? please help me.

O.K. i make litle procress now the flash tool can recognize my z1 but says divace connected with usb debugging of.Still i cant go to flash mode and the telefon is not vibrate with force shutdown
    What do you mean with little process? Please advice, I have the same problem with AParted! My Z1 is totally dead since yesterday