- 2 Posts
I am an Android noob! Please help!
I just bought my mum and dad a new media player for the living room.
This is a great wee tool for them to watch movies tv shows etc
Problem is the remote is a bit crap. it can take a mouse but my family would be picky about that.
Now they have a Samsung G 2 tablet and I was wondering if there was a program or app to install on both devices to control the media player via the tablet. the media device looks so much like the tablet so its just 1 click 2 click if i knew the app to install.
Can anyone help or any advice please.
Thank you in advance
small bit of searching and found this https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...r.client&hl=en but dont think its up to scratch
- 01-11-2014, 12:42 PM #2
Re: I am an Android noob! Please help!
Welcome to Android Central! You might consider this: Amazon.com: Motorola Bluetooth Smart Controller for Android - Bluetooth Headset - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories. If you pair it with the media device, it might work better as a control. It essentially acts like a touchpad.
- 01-11-2014, 02:33 PM #4
- 01-11-2014, 02:36 PM #5
- 01-11-2014, 02:38 PM #6
- 01-11-2014, 03:17 PM #7
- 01-11-2014, 05:48 PM #8
- By amocksun in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 11Last Post: 01-03-2015, 01:34 PM
- By Gilda Gomez in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 5Last Post: 01-13-2014, 10:09 AM
- By drahtwerk in forum Android GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 01-12-2014, 10:43 AM
- By Dafydd Davies in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 3Last Post: 01-12-2014, 10:08 AM
- By Jmblack6307 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 01-11-2014, 01:48 PM