HTC ONE Bootloop bootloader wont go into recovery OR connect to pc! Need Help!!!

browsell85

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
In bootloader this is what comes on the screen:

*** TAMPERED ***
*** UNLOCKED ***
M7_UL PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT-1.44.0000
RADIO-4A.14.3250.13
OpenDSP-v26.120.274.0202
eMMC-boot

And also when i try to connect to pc it connects as an unknown device. Seriously need some help here.:':)'(

aspot72

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
In bootloader this is what comes on the screen:

*** TAMPERED ***
*** UNLOCKED ***
M7_UL PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT-1.44.0000
RADIO-4A.14.3250.13
OpenDSP-v26.120.274.0202
eMMC-boot

And also when i try to connect to pc it connects as an unknown device. Seriously need some help here.:':)'(

crappy messing...
Reboot in normal mode and use ADB. You need to update HBOOT. Google (and XDA Devs) is your friends...

xceeder

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
I cant connect to my pc. it shows up as an unknown device. and it only runs in bootloader, no recovery or anything.

Hhmm sounds a bit messed up , what was the last thing you did on your phone before it messed up can you remember??

sent from my Nexus 7 using tapatalk pro..

xceeder

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
And nip round to one off ya mates and plug your phone into their PC/laptop because it sounds like the drivers are rather corrupt or missing...

sent from my Nexus 7 using tapatalk pro..

browsell85

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
I tried to install a new rom onto my phone and put it into recovery mode to install the new rom. after it installed, the phone restarted and just kept restarting until i put the phone in to bootloader but no recovery or rom. Just bootloader. And when i fastboot usb it doesn't show up on my pc as a htc one, just android 1.0 android device. I'm afraid i'm not gonna find a fix...

browsell85

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
No I haven't fixed it yet.. tried jut about everything. If I could just get in recovery or at let show up on my pc it'd be fine. I'd be able to flash anew rom and recovery.