My Samsung S3 isn't in a reboot loop and I need files
Oops, title mistake, should say Is in a reboot loop
I have re-flashed the phone with a stock version (I never did any flashing/rooting before this, but have on a previous phone so I know how). I would just factory reset, but I NEED the videos I recorded today. Is there a way to pull files without booting (I can get recovery and download modes, no option is available for mounting the USB connection like I have read about). It is not in developer mode, and I don't think it would matter if it was because I can't boot past app loading (to my belief). When I flashed the device, it loaded and started "upgrading android" upon completion is said starting apps and then rebooted. If I can't pull files can I remove 3rd party apps.
- 01-11-2014, 10:46 PM #2
Re: My Samsung S3 isn't in a reboot loop and I need files
Yea, I have, I have now flashed CWM recovery to the device because I believe it turns on dev mode automatically, but I have gotten no further than now having a slightly different recovery mode screen, my next step is probably to load a recovery via micro sd, but I'm not sure that's my best option.
- 01-12-2014, 12:30 AM #4
- 01-12-2014, 09:19 AM #6
- By jshankarp in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 10Last Post: 09-05-2016, 12:48 AM
- By ITeyo in forum IntroductionsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-19-2014, 07:51 AM
- By gamermisfitz1 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 01-12-2014, 05:54 AM
- By sarapoep in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 01-11-2014, 09:53 PM
- By spud196 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 01-11-2014, 06:56 PM