- 2,328 Posts
password sync security input please?
I need to put a good password keeper on my phone. There are many, of course. I want to get one that also has a desktop version. My question is when syncing, what do you feel is more secure? Syncing to a cloud such as Dropbox or straight WiFi sync between my phone and pc? A brief explanation of your answer (why this way?) would be appreciated.
- 01-12-2014, 12:16 AM #2
- 01-12-2014, 08:07 AM #3
Re: password sync security input please?
I use Roboform Everywhere (www.roboform.com) to sync between my Mac, a Windows desktop, my Android tablet and my Moto X. The company hosts the "cloud" your database syncs to, and you can (and should) password-protect your database.
- By amocksun in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 11Last Post: 01-03-2015, 01:34 PM
- By Carl Felker in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2014, 12:54 PM
- By Dafydd Davies in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 3Last Post: 01-12-2014, 10:08 AM
- By Kevin Robert McDonnell in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 01-11-2014, 05:48 PM
- By Armifera Fatum in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-11-2014, 09:14 AM