Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Play Store won't work on tablet

    Hi, I've seen similliar threads but not with my problem. My tablet had 1mobilemarket installed instead of play store, but since I believe play store is better and I wish to have my gmail linked with my devices, I tried to install it. However, it won't work. I can download and install it just fine, but when I click on it I just get a white screen and it crashes. Any help?
  2. #2  
    Golfdriver97's Avatar

    Posts
    13,593 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,868 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

    Default Re: Play Store won't work on tablet

    Quote Originally Posted by Drakoblare View Post
    Hi, I've seen similliar threads but not with my problem. My tablet had 1mobilemarket installed instead of play store, but since I believe play store is better and I wish to have my gmail linked with my devices, I tried to install it. However, it won't work. I can download and install it just fine, but when I click on it I just get a white screen and it crashes. Any help?
    Welcome to the forums.
    Try going into Settings>Apps>Menu>Reset app preferences. That might help.

    Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu
    Community Guidelines and also here
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Play Store won't work on tablet

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfdriver97 View Post
    Welcome to the forums.
    Try going into Settings>Apps>Menu>Reset app preferences. That might help.
    After I go to apps I only get to choose "downloaded", "on sd card", "running", "all"
    No menu option
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Play Store won't work on tablet

    Quote Originally Posted by Drakoblare View Post
    After I go to apps I only get to choose "downloaded", "on sd card", "running", "all"
    No menu option
    The menu is the button on the top (or bottom) of the screen that looks like 3 dots.

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: Play Store won't work on tablet

    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmumbles View Post
    The menu is the button on the top (or bottom) of the screen that looks like 3 dots.

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanks, but it didn't work
    Maybe it is the version I downloaded? I haven't seen an official link and there is no google play app on 1mobilemarket.
  6. #6  
    Golfdriver97's Avatar

    Posts
    13,593 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,868 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

    Default Re: Play Store won't work on tablet

    Quote Originally Posted by Drakoblare View Post
    Thanks, but it didn't work
    Maybe it is the version I downloaded? I haven't seen an official link and there is no google play app on 1mobilemarket.
    You could try an older version of Play. Other than that I am not sure.

    Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu
    Community Guidelines and also here
  7. #7  
    STARGATE's Avatar

    Posts
    3,773 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,101 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

    Default Re: Play Store won't work on tablet

    Welcome to the forums!

    What kind of tablet is it?
    It might be one of those unsupported ones.

    Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!
    If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

    Default Re: Play Store won't work on tablet

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfdriver97 View Post
    You could try an older version of Play. Other than that I am not sure.
    Thanks anyways. An official site from which I can download Play on my tablet?
    At one point I unistalled 1moblie market thinking that was the problem. It seemed like it was unistalled but it was there. Even worse I can't download apps from it now, it is stuck on prepare download. I reset my tablet to factory whatever but it is still not working, so not only did it not fix anything, I lost my apps

    EDIT: It seems to be downloading now, it just tok a heck of a long time. Dunno what happened.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

    Default Re: Play Store won't work on tablet

    Quote Originally Posted by STARGATE View Post
    Welcome to the forums!

    What kind of tablet is it?
    It might be one of those unsupported ones.

    Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!
    novaPad 70 5104 FC
    It was a gift. It seems to be only in Greece. It is made by "Crypto".
  10. #10  
    Golfdriver97's Avatar

    Posts
    13,593 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,868 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

    Default Re: Play Store won't work on tablet

    Quote Originally Posted by Drakoblare View Post
    Thanks anyways. An official site from which I can download Play on my tablet?
    At one point I unistalled 1moblie market thinking that was the problem. It seemed like it was unistalled but it was there. Even worse I can't download apps from it now, it is stuck on prepare download. I reset my tablet to factory whatever but it is still not working, so not only did it not fix anything, I lost my apps

    EDIT: It seems to be downloading now, it just tok a heck of a long time. Dunno what happened.
    Give it a few minutes and let us know what happens.

    Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu
    Community Guidelines and also here
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

    Default Re: Play Store won't work on tablet

    Temple run 2 took a long time preparing to dwonload but I finally got it (saves were erased but that's normal I guess). Now all other apps seem to be stuck on "prepare to download".
    One more app got installed but took a looong time to prepare to download, other ones are still stuck.
  12. #12  
    Golfdriver97's Avatar

    Posts
    13,593 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,868 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

    Default Re: Play Store won't work on tablet

    Quote Originally Posted by Drakoblare View Post
    Temple run 2 took a long time preparing to dwonload but I finally got it (saves were erased but that's normal I guess). Now all other apps seem to be stuck on "prepare to download".
    One more app got installed but took a looong time to prepare to download, other ones are still stuck.
    Are they batch loading? I have problems with that. One by one works better.

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

    Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu
    Community Guidelines and also here
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

    Default Re: Play Store won't work on tablet

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfdriver97 View Post
    Are they batch loading? I have problems with that. One by one works better.

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
    Just stuck on "preparing download" nothing else said.
    Well, 1 app just downloaded but it was loading since my last post...

    What's the point of having a tablet without apps? It's useless.... any fixes?
  14. #14  
    Golfdriver97's Avatar

    Posts
    13,593 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,868 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

    Default Re: Play Store won't work on tablet

    Quote Originally Posted by Drakoblare View Post
    Just stuck on "preparing download" nothing else said.
    Well, 1 app just downloaded but it was loading since my last post...

    What's the point of having a tablet without apps? It's useless.... any fixes?
    Try cancelling the download and restarting it.

    Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu
    Community Guidelines and also here
  15. #15  
    STARGATE's Avatar

    Posts
    3,773 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,101 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

    Default Re: Play Store won't work on tablet

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfdriver97 View Post
    Try cancelling the download and restarting it.
    Yup, but do it one by one. That might help.

    Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!
    If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  

    Default Re: Play Store won't work on tablet

    Quote Originally Posted by STARGATE View Post
    Yup, but do it one by one. That might help.

    Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!
    All is well now, it fixed itself. No playstore but whatever
  17. #17  
    STARGATE's Avatar

    Posts
    3,773 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,101 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

    Default Re: Play Store won't work on tablet

    Quote Originally Posted by Drakoblare View Post
    All is well now, it fixed itself. No playstore but whatever
    Is there a way you could get the Amazon app store or side load it?

    Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!
    If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-2014, 03:01 AM
  2. S4 Email won't download
    By crazycrew in forum Samsung Galaxy S4
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-16-2014, 11:08 AM
  3. Car Bluetooth Paired Display On In Call
    By mpeg3s in forum HTC EVO 4G LTE Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-12-2014, 02:46 PM
  4. Chromecast won't connect
    By Steve Gill1 in forum Google Chromecast
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-12-2014, 09:53 AM
  5. The Microphone / Audio Recording on HTC One Series
    By nirajvashi in forum HTC One Series
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-12-2014, 05:53 AM

Posting Permissions

B