- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Samsung S Capitivate, SGH-I897 newbie question
Phone model # Samsung-SGH-I897
Firmware version: 2.3.5
Baseband version: I897UCkK4
Locked to ATT, Stock rom(I think), I have not changed anything excepting updating firmware.
I need a little guidance. I'm using up a prepaid card in the phone. I get texts all day indicating that I'm being charged very small amounts($0.04 and less) for something. Task manager is no help. I'm new to Android and smartphones, this is all new to me. Any ideas? Thanks to all.
- 01-12-2014, 12:41 PM #2
- 01-12-2014, 12:47 PM #3
- By Rhys Edwards in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 6Last Post: 03-30-2016, 06:21 AM
- By androidashlea in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-06-2014, 10:42 PM
- By Tahoe-Runner in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 01-13-2014, 12:03 PM
- By JordanN9005 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-12-2014, 02:56 PM
- By alenebu in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2014, 12:17 PM