Long shot: Any way to change the stock android on call screen?
I can post a pic if you need me to, but its the screen after you hit the call button, the black screen with either default happy face image or the contact image, and the giant red phone bar underneath. I just find it really ugly. Lol. Any way to change that without root?
- 01-12-2014, 12:50 PM #2
- 01-12-2014, 01:43 PM #4
Re: Long shot: Any way to change the stock android on call screen?
I just started on this one:
and will try this one as well:
And they have better default images, as well as no ugly ginormo red bar. : )!
I get the feeling they have some issues, but still might work out.
- 01-12-2014, 02:41 PM #6
- By Telescopist in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 15Last Post: 02-28-2014, 04:16 PM
- By borchunechemya in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 01-17-2014, 09:52 PM
- By cristianocr7 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 10Last Post: 01-13-2014, 09:38 PM
- By ascg1987 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-13-2014, 12:00 AM
- By dustoff99 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2014, 12:02 PM