Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Pop-up notification of missed call & text

I need pop-up notifications of missed voice calls and SMS text messages. The pop-up should remain on the screen until dismissed/acknowledged. If the screen times out, I would like the message to reappear after I log in to the phone. Generally I can't get my phone out quickly enough to see the original message. I can't tell whether I've missed a call or a text message, so I have to check both. I find the missed call format especially unfriendly. I'm using Calendar Event Reminder and loving it. It would be great to find soemthing that works similarly for calls and text messages.

I must have installed some app or selected some option. About 5 minutes after missing a text message the phone produces an very annoying sound. I hope that when I install a new notification app or setting that this annoyance will go away.

Default Re: Pop-up notification of missed call & text

Try Missed call reminder. It has options to set screen, LED and sounds, independently for Calls and SMS/MMS.
    "All information is imperfect. We have to treat it with humility."
    - The Ascent of man.
    J. Bronowsky.