- 2 Posts
Can't get out of safe mode of LG Optimus G
I got my phone back from getting it's screen fixed. When I got into the car I noticed it was in safe mode. I didn't think it was a big deal and thought I could easily return my phone back to normal. Turns out I was wrong, I am having a terrible time trying to figure out how to get my phone out of safe mode. Somebody please help me!
- 01-12-2014, 04:57 PM #2
- 01-12-2014, 05:07 PM #4
Re: Can't get out of safe mode of Lg optimus G
Turn the phone off. Take the battery out and leave it out for 10 seconds. Put the battery back on a and turn it on.
Just make sure you don't hold the menu button (left of the home button) when booting up, that's how you get into safe mode
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-12-2014, 05:08 PM #5
- By Madd54 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 25Last Post: 09-26-2014, 02:05 PM
- By user242 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 12Last Post: 01-17-2014, 09:38 AM
- By ckinz16 in forum LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 01-13-2014, 05:20 PM
- By skatergirl in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 5Last Post: 01-13-2014, 08:48 AM
- By rdonnelly in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2014, 06:35 AM