HTC Legend - UK Phone with U.S. Sim

Eve85

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
I know, I have a really old HTC model :p
I originally had a Vodafone monthly contract in the UK and since Im currently in the U.S. it appeared this phone was unlocked as I was able to make calls/text with a US T-Mobile sim card. I recently lost the back cover for the battery, and a day or two afterwards the phone started playing up and lost service, at present I can only recieve calls/text. Has anyone experienced anything like this before? I havent yet gone to a T-Mobile store but hope to do so this week. I purchased a simple Sim plan (with no internet) and the time for the mobile had also gone haywire as its trying to detect my local time through using the internet which I dont have.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I don't think the missing back cover is the issue. You can look on eBay for a replacement or contact HTC. Regarding the phone issue, try removing the sim and insert it back in. If that doesn't help then contact T-Mobile as planned and see what they can help you with the problem.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Eve85

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the response, although I tried removing the SIM and battery several times and still not working. Will contact T-Mobile!
thx

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084