- 2 Posts
HTC Legend - UK Phone with U.S. Sim
I know, I have a really old HTC model
I originally had a Vodafone monthly contract in the UK and since Im currently in the U.S. it appeared this phone was unlocked as I was able to make calls/text with a US T-Mobile sim card. I recently lost the back cover for the battery, and a day or two afterwards the phone started playing up and lost service, at present I can only recieve calls/text. Has anyone experienced anything like this before? I havent yet gone to a T-Mobile store but hope to do so this week. I purchased a simple Sim plan (with no internet) and the time for the mobile had also gone haywire as its trying to detect my local time through using the internet which I dont have.
- 01-13-2014, 07:52 AM #2
Re: HTC Legend - UK Phone with U.S. Sim
I don't think the missing back cover is the issue. You can look on eBay for a replacement or contact HTC. Regarding the phone issue, try removing the sim and insert it back in. If that doesn't help then contact T-Mobile as planned and see what they can help you with the problem.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- By lanching123 in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) AccessoriesReplies: 6Last Post: 01-20-2014, 09:06 PM
- By erjennin in forum Moto XReplies: 11Last Post: 01-13-2014, 01:54 PM
- By Alvaro Miranda1 in forum HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 01-13-2014, 10:09 AM
- By paisley99 in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 01-12-2014, 09:01 PM
- By desert turtle in forum Moto GReplies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2014, 08:44 PM