flashing stock android 2.3 (ginger bread) on htc evo 3D
I currently have ics and sense 3.6, but I wish to go back to stock ginger bread. A friend recommend that i use Odin...
But what is the easiest and safest way to do it ? I am willing to take the risk of bricking (if the risk is not very high) if possible can I do it without rooting ?
Note: I have a pc with a working data connection, tell me what I need.
Thanks in advance.
- 01-13-2014, 07:45 AM #2
Re: flashing stock android 2.3 (ginger bread) on htc evo 3D
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- By JohnCarr2 in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 01-19-2014, 01:22 AM
- By Madd54 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 20Last Post: 01-17-2014, 06:06 PM
- By swisstrader in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 01-15-2014, 09:17 AM
- By erjennin in forum Moto XReplies: 11Last Post: 01-13-2014, 01:54 PM
- By Eve85 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2014, 11:47 AM