- 9 Posts
My Tablet won't boot
I just got a Arnova 10D G3 and it doesn't boot. All I get is the "Arnova" logo on a black screen. I bought it on a refurbished condition, it was a pretty good deal so I am ready to do any risky procedure to make it work since I don't have much to lose.
I downloaded the latest firmware from the official website but I am unable to use it because I can't access the recovery mode.
How can I make it boot?
UPDATE : I am now able to access the recovery mode (power + vol up) but the tablet keeps rebooting after loading this mode. I don't even have a menu.
- 9 Posts
Re: My Tablet won't boot
I finally found the solution in this tutorial in French : [TUTO] Flash ARNOVA 10DG3 - ROM Uberoid Jeally Bean 4.1.1 (rootée) - Arnova - Forum de FrAndroid
It seems like the firmware from Arnova is somehow incomplete. I installed a rooted ROM.
- By Rahimul Kadir in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 06-13-2014, 12:27 PM
- By ThatdudeXavi in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 20Last Post: 01-14-2014, 04:18 PM
- By Granty40 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-14-2014, 02:50 AM
- By star_mh in forum ASUS MeMO Pad HD7Replies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2014, 10:33 AM
- By soapdude in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2014, 10:19 AM