- 1 Posts
Pin Number put on Android Tablet and number forgotten!
Hi my son decided to lock his tablet with a random number he plucked from the universe! one that he can't remember! I'm pretty sure it's a MID here is the link to where I got it from.
8G 7" Android Tablet 4.1 Dual Cam Keyboard Case | Trade Me. I have tried all the different power volume button combos that were suggested on web, also have tried downloading the program to my pc to share info with the tablet, but the information sharing must not be turned on in the tablet, as when the device showed up in my computer it was empty! Where I purchased it from will send me a Getroot, but I have to pay and I'm not sure if this will even work! Any ideas out there??
- 01-13-2014, 08:06 PM #2
Re: Pin Number put on Android Tablet and number forgotten!
Find the user's manual, and do a hard reset. IT's more than likely a combination of pressing and holding two hardware buttons on the device. Something like Volume+ or Volume- and the power button held for 10 seconds or so.
- By PowrDroid in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 13Last Post: 01-21-2014, 04:43 PM
- By Petros Printezis in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 01-14-2014, 05:21 AM
- By Doric Alexander in forum HTC VividReplies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2014, 06:57 PM
- By sparklegirl24_7 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2014, 04:24 PM
- By Madd54 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2014, 04:19 PM