1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default mirroring screen between phone and tablet

Hi, i have been trying to figure out how to screen mirror between my samsung galaxy note 3 and my samsung galaxy 10.1. What im trying to acomplish is that i want to watch movies i have downloaded, thru google play, on my phone on my tablet for a bigger screen. I have sprint for my phone and my tablet has no service. Where this connection needs to happen is in places with little or no service. And before you say just download movies to my tablet when im hooked to wifi, i have. My tablet only holds 3 movies at a time, while my phone holds more than 10. Please help, any advice would be appreciated.

Default Re: mirroring screen between phone and tablet

I'm not sure there's a way to mirror from a phone to a tablet like that, though I agree it really seems like there should be.

It might take a little while, but you can try using S Beam to transfer the movies from the phone to the tablet. Then just delete movies from the tablet if you need more room.

It's probably possible with DLNA as well. You'll need to make your phone a WiFi hotspot and connect to it with the tablet to get that done.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: mirroring screen between phone and tablet

Ok i kinda figured that but it doesnt hurt to ask. Wasnt sure if some made an app that makes that possible. My tablet doesnt even have sbeam, it has something called "all share cast". How would i go about setting up a DLNA? Step by step please, ive never done it