- 6 Posts
stock email app issues
Hi there, I'm using the stock mail app on my Z1 and have four email addresses linked into it.
Since the very start I have had issues with it getting 'confused' as to how many emails are actually there.
Mail is handled either on my phone or via windows live mail on my windows 7 desktop.
All accounts are set to Pop3 rather then IMAP so I don't delete anything until I'm done with it for sure on either device. (Some mail is kept in other folders on my PC but not on my phone)
At the moment my phone shows 2 in one address and 1 in another but there is no mail. In the past, the only way to clear this is to delete the account and start again - it's a pain.
The notification on the home screen also shows thew total including these 'ghost emails'
Any thoughts much appreciated.
- 01-16-2014, 02:55 PM #2
- By Twiggy512 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2014, 03:26 PM
- By tarasmuz in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 01-14-2014, 03:21 PM
- By brick58 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2014, 12:27 PM
- By 4stones in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-14-2014, 12:00 PM
- By sjsmith1708 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2014, 11:17 AM