- 1 Posts
Help: Blank Pictures
I have a Droid Razr and I've been having this problem for the past couple days, but I can't save pictures or screenshots. I take a screenshot and then it will appear in my gallery. After a couple minutes I will go back and the screenshot will be totally black and I can't look at it. It does the same thing with taking a picture from my camera. I've shut it down and everything but nothing helps. What should I do?
- 01-14-2014, 11:40 PM #2
Re: Help: Blank Pictures
Welcome to Android Central! Are they saving to the internal storage or to the external SD card? If the latter, maybe the card is bad. Although I don't think there's any way to set the screenshots to save anywhere but internal storage, so I'm guessing they're all saving to internal storage.
Try wiping the cache partition. You won't lose any personal data or settings, but it might clear out some bad bit of system data that is screwing things up. Wipe Cache Partition - DROID RAZR / RAZR MAXX by MOTOROLA
- By Morfie in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 14Last Post: 09-14-2014, 10:45 PM
- By Nick Bolduc in forum Optimus Elite Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2014, 10:21 PM
- By palandri in forum PoliticsReplies: 29Last Post: 01-26-2014, 05:00 PM
- By mtunik in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2014, 12:33 PM
- By sjsmith1708 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2014, 12:17 PM