- 3 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Last night, my dad tried to update apps on his phone but he was getting some error. After some research, I learned that all he had to do was remove and then re-add his Google account. So I went ahead and did that and everything was working dandy. Fast forward to this morning and my dad told me that all his contacts were gone. Thinking he just needed to sync his account again, I did that. A lot of contacts popped up but none of the new ones were there. Apparently he wasn't syncing them regularly. Now my question is, if he was adding contacts and they weren't syncing, where were they saving? And when I deleted the account, where did the contacts go? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance.
- 01-14-2014, 09:48 PM #2
Re: Lost contacts!!
They may have been saved to the SIM card, but I don't know what device you have so I can't tell you how to check.
Worst case scenario I can think of is that they were saved to the Google account on the phone itself, but if they were not synced to the cloud, they are gone. I hope that's not the case and that someone can help you a little more
- By Nick Bolduc in forum Optimus Elite Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2014, 10:21 PM
- By sullu89 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2014, 09:00 PM
- By thilbig in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2014, 08:36 AM
- By kaufmansm in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2014, 02:40 AM
- By Scott Lamb1 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2014, 08:49 AM