1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Moving Blackberry memopad information to Samsung Galaxy Tab2.0 and/or Galaxy S4

Getting rid of my Blackberry (yeah) and need to move ALL my memopad notes to new Galaxy S4 phone and/or Tab 2.0 tablet. Any suggestions? I do not use Outlook which seems to be theonlyway so far to port the info over using Outlook with their add-on Evernote. Anything else out there?

Default Re: Moving Blackberry memopad information to Samsung Galaxy Tab2.0 and/or Galaxy S4

Samsung SmartSwitch worked on my contacts, but not on my memos, therefore I am waiting too for this answer. When I did the transfer (from my PC and using the BB Desktop backup and into my Samsung S4 mini), as mentioned, only the contacts were transferred, and in the case of memos only the titles of each memo or note were transferred, not the contents.

Default Re: Moving Blackberry memopad information to Samsung Galaxy Tab2.0 and/or Galaxy S4

Wait now, I tried for the 3rd time around and all the memos were imported correctly, however I am left with hundreds of memos with just the headers (replicas without content), at least everything is there.

Global Posts
    1,227 Global Posts
    ROM
    AreaROM 3.0 or CM7.0.1

Try sucking the output of the BB into Excel. (You may have to paste special). Then massage the data until it's in the format the Galaxy wants and import it. It just just data - you can do almost anything you want with it.

I got mine moved by importing my bb memos to outlook notes (current notes will be replaced). I then copied and forwarded the notes to myself in one message. I downloaded the notes from the message to the downloads app on my note 2.