I dont know what to call this thread
So I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy Ace 2. Since the internal storage isnt that good I decided to get an external SD and mount it.
The problem here is, when I install an app and I "move it to the SD" it moves it to another SD which I suppose is some kind of Internal SD, its a problem since its storage is bad too, and I want to move my apps to the external SD I bought, not the one with the phone.
- 01-15-2014, 08:56 PM #2
- 01-15-2014, 09:21 PM #4"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- 01-15-2014, 10:29 PM #6"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- 01-16-2014, 12:12 AM #7
Re: I dont know what to call this thread
Keep in mind that the Internal Storage of a phone is sometimes referred to as "Internal SD," so this may be the "SD card" that the app is being moved to. You generally can't move apps to the external SD card.
For more info on how Android memory is partitioned, see this guide: [GUIDE] Android Memory and How to Deal with Low Memory Warnings
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 18Last Post: 10-14-2014, 11:36 AM
- By TXGTOU in forum LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 01-17-2014, 10:16 PM
- By Brana77 in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 2Last Post: 01-17-2014, 08:40 PM
- By Madd54 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 01-16-2014, 10:10 AM
- By Irishlt in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2014, 08:34 PM