Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: LG G2 Bricked!

Hello everyone can you guys please help me out? I have my Tmobile LG G2 and messed up by accepting the update now its stuck but I don't have this TWRP that everyone is talking about mine is a purple screen and says Philz Touch 6. I have tried many different ways to fix my phone but it seems nobody talks about using Philz. This is different than TWRP right? If someone could please explain to me how to get my phone running I would really appreciate it.

my lg g2 is not going in recovery mode as i flashed a new stock rom init thropugh download mode..my phone starts lg logo comes and then it restarts..cant go to recovery mode only download mode available

i really need help i wiped my internal storage by accident and now dont have a rom or my nandroid backup.....i downloaded the sdk and renamed the platform-tools and placed a new rom.zip in it and renamed the rom.zip.....when typing adb devices it recognizes my device and i tried to sideload the rom using twrp but i get cannot read zip error.....tried adb push rom.zip/sdcard and it dosnt work either im stuck and cant figure it out can someone help me please?

Hi people,
    soo I'm gonna get straight too the point.
    My lgg2 is/was rooted I took the update not knowing it would soft brick my device. I can get into download mode and recovery (TWRPv2.7.0.0) don't really have a choice about recovery bcause it boots into recovery wenever i try to reboot system. I also still have access to my nandroid backups and custom roms while in recovery ive tried it all it says flashed successful but reboots back into recovery i don't understand that. But however, I've done research and have android sdk onto my pc. my device drivers are installed and working properly when in download mode. when i boot into recovery device manager says drivers are not installed. I think its the only problem keeping adb from recognizing my device when its in adb sideload. Does anyone have any suggestions. I've been phoneless for a week and its really frustrating. I'm a noob when it comes to adb/sdk. Please help.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12