Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Broken non responsive screen - How can I access my contacts etc. Nexus 4

Ok so my contacts weren't backed up to google+. I really need to access my phone through my laptop to copy my contacts atleast but I can't figure out how? In can access recovery mode and wipe it but I really want my contacts off of it and some text messages. Anyone able to explain how I can do this? My replacement nexus 4 through device protection plan just arrived and I need to send the broken one back.
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: Broken non responsive screen - How can I access my contacts etc. Nexus 4

Quote Originally Posted by 5L Mustang View Post
    Ok so my contacts weren't backed up to google+. I really need to access my phone through my laptop to copy my contacts atleast but I can't figure out how? In can access recovery mode and wipe it but I really want my contacts off of it and some text messages. Anyone able to explain how I can do this? My replacement nexus 4 through device protection plan just arrived and I need to send the broken one back.
    That's simple connect it via data cable and make a backup of all the contacts.....