Power Saver vs. Haptic Feedback
I'm one of those odd people who actually likes getting the haptic feedback on my HTC One-X when using it. I've had the phone a little over a year and the power saver feature was always running and I always got the vibrations.
For some reason, now the only way to get the vibrations when generally navigating the phone is if the power saver is turned off. Note, the keyboard and all apps that utilize vibrations still do it, but the general navigation of the phone does not (unless power saver is off). I would like to keep running power saver and have the vibrations. I'm running Android v. 4.1.1
Has anyone experienced this and if so how could it be corrected? Was there some kind of update that I didn't know about? Also, is v. 4.1.1 also known as Jelly Bean?
PeteHTC One-X AT&T
- 01-16-2014, 06:15 PM #2“It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - J. K Rowling
"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee
"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
- By AldousSnow in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 6Last Post: 01-21-2014, 10:01 PM
- By pbc in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 01-17-2014, 05:09 AM
- By Irishlt in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2014, 07:34 PM
- By Libby4ever21 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-15-2014, 04:40 PM
- By Matt-Helm in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2014, 08:39 AM