Power Saver vs. Haptic Feedback
I'm one of those odd people who actually likes getting the haptic feedback on my HTC One-X when using it. I've had the phone a little over a year and the power saver feature was always running and I always got the vibrations.
For some reason, now the only way to get the vibrations when generally navigating the phone is if the power saver is turned off. Note, the keyboard and all apps that utilize vibrations still do it, but the general navigation of the phone does not (unless power saver is off). I would like to keep running power saver and have the vibrations. I'm running Android v. 4.1.1
Has anyone experienced this and if so how could it be corrected? Was there some kind of update that I didn't know about? Also, is v. 4.1.1 also known as Jelly Bean?
PeteSamsung Galaxy Note 3
- 01-16-2014, 06:15 PM #2“Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson
OMG BECKY IT'S ALMOST HERE. The greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone is on the verge of release. Unlock bootloaders, flash recoveries, root, and more. Open source, powerful, end-to-end encryption, enhanced by Droplr and Amazon's Secure Content Distribution Network. Best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!
- By Libby4ever21 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: Yesterday, 08:20 PM
- By AldousSnow in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 6Last Post: 01-21-2014, 10:01 PM
- By pbc in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 01-17-2014, 05:09 AM
- By Irishlt in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2014, 07:34 PM
- By Matt-Helm in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2014, 08:39 AM