iTunes music to Android
hi. new to android (ex-ios). been using it for near a couple weeks now. loving it by the way, don't know why i hadn't switched long ago. i would like your input on how to transfer my music from itunes to my android device, along with the album art and all the id3 tags and all. i've spent long periods of time over the years organizing my music in itunes with album art, artist name, track/song name, additional info and wouldn't want to go through the whole process again. is there an easy, relatively easy way to do this? i tried transferring one album by airdroid, then opening it in poweramp, but it switched out artist and album names (album name was identified as artist and vice versa) and no album art. please help. any help will be highly appreciated. thanks.
- 01-17-2014, 05:33 PM #2
Re: itunes music to android
Welcome to Android Central! Do you need the albums locally stored, or are you OK with cloud streaming? If the latter, then definitely upload your entire iTunes library to Google Music using the Google Music Manager program for your computer. As long as there is no DRM, everything should upload, including album art.
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-17-2014, 05:40 PM #3
- 01-17-2014, 06:39 PM #4
- By wodehousefan1 in forum T-MobileReplies: 14Last Post: 02-01-2014, 10:45 PM
- By gea8613 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-23-2014, 12:46 PM
- By Thewatermelonman in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 01-18-2014, 07:11 PM
- By PhobicCarrot in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-17-2014, 03:03 PM
- By baljeet bassi in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 01-17-2014, 02:20 PM