Set up Zeepad with Airport Extreme
I'm a rookie with computers and have been trying to set up my Zeepad with my Airport Extreme. Please help. I have returned the Zeepad to factory settings and cleared the cache. (Don't get excited like I actually know what I'm doing, I followed directions on this website.) Also I unplugged the Airport and plugged it back in. Thanks much.
Last edited by useruser5709; 01-17-2014 at 06:09 PM.
- 01-17-2014, 08:25 PM #2
- 1,115 Posts
- AreaROM 3.0 or CM7.0.1
Re: Set up Zeepad with Airport Extreme
From Apple's site:
Open Airport Utility, choose your Airport Base Station, and choose "Add Wireless Clients…" from the Base Station menu.
- 01-18-2014, 08:24 PM #4
- By Edible Walrus in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2014, 07:30 AM
- By swisstrader in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 19Last Post: 02-23-2014, 10:20 PM
- By Gekko in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 01-18-2014, 09:05 PM
- By FBA in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 01-17-2014, 09:00 PM
- By mchockeyvette27 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-17-2014, 08:46 AM