Need to replace sugar sync.
Ok this is what I need the new app to do. I have 2 android phones, 1 home pc, 1 android tablet. Right now the pictures on my phone upload to my pc, when I am on a wifi connection. This happens automatically. Then my tablet will download the pictures also. This allows my tablet to show a slideshow of my pictures without me doing anything, and I also get copies of all my pictures onto my pc without having to plug in and stuff. I can also delete the pictures from my phone and it does not effect the other devices. It took me a while to get this set up so I hope there is something out there.
- 02-05-2014, 05:42 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Need to replace sugar sync.
CloudMe.com is exactly as SugarSync with same mirror capabilities (sync multiple folders), WebDAV support, and support for several smart TV’s like Samsung SmartTV, WD TV Live and Google TV. 3 GB is offered for free (up to 19 GB with referral program), premium accounts up to 5 TB is available.
All you were looking for is covered by CloudMe
- By NoYankees44 in forum PoliticsReplies: 349Last Post: 12-12-2014, 08:04 AM
- By Ridgerunner20 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 01-21-2014, 05:25 AM
- By Sizzers in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 35Last Post: 01-19-2014, 11:49 PM
- By paisley99 in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-18-2014, 02:33 PM
- By Jelly Belly in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-17-2014, 03:00 PM