- 2 Posts
Custom Text Sounds with Ringdroid
I'm trying to set custom text sounds with Ringdroid, but I'm having an issue. When I create the file, it shows up if I want to set it as the default for all text messages. However, when I go to choose it for a specific contact, the file doesn't show up. Does anyone know why this is? Thanks!
- 01-17-2014, 09:09 PM #2
- 1,115 Posts
- AreaROM 3.0 or CM7.0.1
Re: Custom Text Sounds with Ringdroid
Not sure, but ...
On my external SD card, I have a folder named mp3. In there I have a folder named ringtones. That's where I keep my ringtones. And it works. (In mp3 I also have folders named alarms and notifications - for the obvious files.)
- By useruser5709 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 01-19-2014, 07:48 AM
- By isabel95 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 01-17-2014, 11:57 PM
- By xpeacemaker in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-17-2014, 08:43 PM
- By Other Foot in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 01-17-2014, 06:32 PM
- By karcoo in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 7Last Post: 01-17-2014, 05:54 PM