- 2,103 Posts
disabling the phone Contact CONNECTIONS
I have no idea how I wound up with this but after a factory reset I noticed that in my phone contacts there are all these "connections" with a chainlink type icon. I didn't have these things before my factory reset.
I don't sync with Google, I use Companion Link and DejaOffice. DON'T want to sync with Google. I can't find a way to "un-connect" and get rid of these things. If I press on them, I get an option to add a connection but no option to disconnect that I can see.
I'm assuming this is either an Android or another one of freaking Google's attempts to invade a my space, privacy and run my life and I don't like it.
Save a life & make your life better.
Adopt a rescue or shelter dog.
- 01-19-2014, 03:52 PM #2
Re: disabling the phone Contact CONNECTIONS
I have a stock android phone, is there a way to have a contact list that is not google affiliated?
Don't forget the last part about removing what you didn't mean to get uploaded there in the first place. And pay attention to the order in which you go through this process. That being said, the part i don't know is how to get it to link to the places you mention. Perhaps someone can chime in on that if you aren't having luck in that area.
- By Arup Khan in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 04-13-2014, 01:52 AM
- By zoranfooboo in forum ASUS MeMO Pad HD7Replies: 7Last Post: 02-08-2014, 10:28 PM
- By gtcharlie in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 11Last Post: 01-20-2014, 09:47 AM
- By tezza34 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 01-19-2014, 12:25 PM
- By Ytown in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2014, 09:56 AM