disabling the phone Contact CONNECTIONS

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

I have no idea how I wound up with this but after a factory reset I noticed that in my phone contacts there are all these "connections" with a chainlink type icon. I didn't have these things before my factory reset.

I don't sync with Google, I use Companion Link and DejaOffice. DON'T want to sync with Google. I can't find a way to "un-connect" and get rid of these things. If I press on them, I get an option to add a connection but no option to disconnect that I can see.

I'm assuming this is either an Android or another one of freaking Google's attempts to invade a my space, privacy and run my life and I don't like it.

Thanks,
Deb

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I have no idea how I wound up with this but after a factory reset I noticed that in my phone contacts there are all these "connections" with a chainlink type icon. I didn't have these things before my factory reset.

I don't sync with Google, I use Companion Link and DejaOffice. DON'T want to sync with Google. I can't find a way to "un-connect" and get rid of these things. If I press on them, I get an option to add a connection but no option to disconnect that I can see.

I'm assuming this is either an Android or another one of freaking Google's attempts to invade a my space, privacy and run my life and I don't like it.

Thanks,
Deb

I never got the chain link thing, but this should help.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/ge...list-not-google-affiliated-2.html#post3392252

Don't forget the last part about removing what you didn't mean to get uploaded there in the first place. And pay attention to the order in which you go through this process. That being said, the part i don't know is how to get it to link to the places you mention. Perhaps someone can chime in on that if you aren't having luck in that area.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles