- 1 Posts
Hello, I hope this is the right place to post this. Basically Im having issues connecting to the wifi at my student residence on my Samsung Galaxy Ace. Thing is, before Christmas everything was fine but ever since I've been back I get the webpage unavailable and the message: data connectivity problem. The server failed to communicate. Please try again.
Normal phone connectivity is great and Wifi is perfectly fine on my laptop. I have tried turning my phone off and taking out the battery, airplane mode and forgetting the network to connect again, but Im at a bit of a loss now. Help and ideas would be much appreciated!!
- 01-20-2014, 04:59 AM #2
Re: Wifi issue
- 01-20-2014, 05:55 AM #3
- 41 Posts
Re: Wifi issue
I had the galaxy ace a year ago with the same problem. It connected sometimes but mostly not, so I did backup and then reset.
After that it worked fine.
I never found out why this problem came, but I had a lot of junkfiles.
Hope I could help.
Posted via Android Central App
- By nisecal in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 10-07-2015, 01:10 PM
- By joedm126 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 18Last Post: 01-26-2014, 10:58 PM
- By vjhvettes in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 5Last Post: 01-20-2014, 09:59 PM
- By Annie Droid in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 01-20-2014, 08:33 AM
- By jeffgravis in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 01-20-2014, 01:23 AM