Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Crash report - Galaxy Tab 3

Hi everyone!

Im having some trouble in get the crash report on my GalaxyTab3. Tried so many apps (aLogCat, etc. but they are design for phones), but no one runs correclty on this tablet. Does any one have any idea of how can I get a crash log?
    Im running an app that crashes and need this report... Thanks!
    Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-21-2014 at 03:01 AM.

Global Posts
    4,216 Global Posts
    ROM
    Phoenix 1.6 Sense 5 4.2.2

Default Re: Crash report - Galaxy Tab 3

Quote Originally Posted by flavio junior View Post
    Hi everyone!

Im having some trouble in get the crash report on my GalaxyTab3. Tried so many apps (aLogCat, etc. but they are design for phones), but no one runs correclty on this tablet. Does any one have any idea of how can I get a crash log?
    Im running an app that crashes and need this report... Thanks!

I'm not familiar with Samsung devices, but do they have adb commands? If so, try the "adb logcat" command or "adb logcat > logcat.txt" to export the log to a text file.
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

OMG BECKY IT'S ALMOST HERE. The greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone is on the verge of release. Unlock bootloaders, flash recoveries, root, and more. Open source, powerful, end-to-end encryption, enhanced by Droplr and Amazon's Secure Content Distribution Network. Best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!

3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Crash report - Galaxy Tab 3

thanks! im not familiar too... it seems that needs this device needs a root to run this kind of app...thanks again!