Google Music Manager Help

anthony1117

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Okay, I have used Google's Music manager in the past and never had a problem. So recently I wanted to upload some more music, and it will music match a few songs, then stop, and try and manually upload the rest, But it will get stuck after a while. It will show me the songs that it is trying to upload in the background, but it will just be stuck at 0% and not move at all off of that. I have emailed google and have got nothing back from them. Have any of you had this same problem or do you know how to fix it at all?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Is it the same song that it gets stuck on? What format is the track in, and could there be any DRM copy protection involved?

You might want to uninstall Music Manager and then reinstall (although I'm not sure if it will then try to upload your entire library again, potentially giving you doubles).

anthony1117

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I will delete the album off my music. Then uninstall music manager and then reinstall it, and then go to reupload the album and the same songs don't get uploaded. I'm getting seriously frustrated with this because they should not offer a service that is as buggy and does not work. I had it even back when it was in beta and it worked better than it does now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith