Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Does Picasa for Android Display Picture Captions?

I'm thinking of buying a Samsung Notebook and installing the Picasa Android App, and as part of my research, I wanted to know if the Picasa App will show photo captions if they exist in the EXIF metadata for the JPEG photo files. I know that Picasa on Windows will show captions when the photos are displayed using the Full-Screen Slideshow option, and wondered if the Picasa App on Android provided the same feature. To illustrate what I mean, the attached screen capture shows a Picasa Slideshow run on MS Windows, displaying a caption at the bottom-centre.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Does Picasa for Android Display Picture Captions?-capture-2.jpg  

Global Posts
    9,111 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Does Picasa for Android Display Picture Captions?

I just downloaded a App for Picasa and viewed a photo. The caption doesn't display at the bottom as in your example. Instead, the caption is shown up too with other features. If I understand correctly, you want to display the caption while running a sideshow?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app